11 February 2013

well that was an exciting weekend at Holmes and Murphy vets they had inpatients in over the weekend so I got to sleep upstairs with the vets. Unfortunately as you all know this Llandudno weather isn't very good and it was quite windy but I managed to snuggle by the radiator. I wasn't very popular this morning when I took on the role of alarm clock in my defense it was only a few gentle nudges but I guess I don't have a snoooze button but hey it got me my breakfast he he

love and paws Fudge XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Holmes and Murphy Veterinary Practice run by vets Sarah Holmes and Fiona Murphy.

Although we are a new practice to Llandudno in North Wales we both have worked locally over the past several years.

We have set up a practice to be run the way we want our own pets to be treated and we welcome you all to come in even for a visit.

Followers