26 January 2013

Hello All

Well everyone else seems to be too busy to do a blog so I thought I would tell you a bit more about me. Its been 6 weeks since I moved into the vets so far its going quite well there is always a steady stream of visitors waiting to pat me so thats nice, its been a bit cold so I haven't been venturing out as much as I have a nice fleecey bed and its nice to snuggle in that!

Anyway it sounds like my breakfast is being made so will just swagger back to allow my minions to fuss me and feed me


Love Fudge XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Holmes and Murphy Veterinary Practice run by vets Sarah Holmes and Fiona Murphy.

Although we are a new practice to Llandudno in North Wales we both have worked locally over the past several years.

We have set up a practice to be run the way we want our own pets to be treated and we welcome you all to come in even for a visit.

Followers